Nobody could have seen this coming but at Dunhill we’re ready to meet our clients’ needs. For the past several years we’ve made significant investment in our IT infrastructure by moving our critical business systems to the cloud. Our recruiters, administrative staff, management team and contract employees all have access to the important information they need wherever they are.
For our clients
- All recruiters have access to email 24×7 via a variety of devices
- Our cloud based Applicant Tracking System is available via Desktop, Tablet or Cellphone
- We have access to all candidate and client info
- Our website, job boards and online advertising are automatically updated with the latest information ensuring a steady influx of available talent
- As of today, March 16, we are still in the office but if we close the office all telephone calls will be forwarded to a responsible staff member
- Payroll will be handled as usual with direct deposits made on schedule
- We have communicated the latest information available from the CDC to our field employees. Emphasis has been placed on personal hygiene and urged our employees to stay home if they’re sick.
For our contract / temp employees
- We urge you to follow the CDC’s guidelines with emphasis on personal hygiene
- You will be paid as usual with receipt of an approved timesheet
- Payroll records are available through our portal at Sterling National Bank
- In the event you are laid off we will do our best to place you on a new assignment
Working together we will get through this difficult time. Thank you for the privilege of working with you as a client or employee.
The Dunhill Management Team