I’m really beginning to be nostalgic for the past, you know, what is like three weeks ago. Never ever could I imagine what we’re going through at the current time. Seemingly, many of us have more time on our hands than we want. Fortunately, I live in community that is great for walking. In the past three weeks I’ve seen people, always at a distance, that I’ve never seen before. Who knew?
As mentioned earlier, with time to spare perhaps you could pick up some new skills. Here is a short list of activities that you might try during your down time. Hopefully this will soon pass and you’ll once again be too busy to learn new tricks. Enjoy.
- Lots of interesting and free courses you can finish in a day
- Even more free courses on a variety of topics
- Want to learn guitar…learn here for free you supply the guitar!
- Free online MS Office training video
- Improve your bridge skills against the computer or at any level
Wishing you and your families good health and looking forward to a return to normalcy
Neil Whitman CPC